Life Changing Experience Story of Balanced Ambivert Explained


Ambivert Explained

Dear Friend,

First of all #HappyRepublicDAY 2019 and very warm welcome to our blog Parameter.of.Life.

Swiftly let's begin the Life Changing Experience Story of an Balanced 3-in-1 Personality.

I'm sure you also wish to outperform in your life. 

But you feel that being introvert can become a barrier in your success.

I also felt the same in the initial journey of my life.

Now, I'm writing this post with complete confidence.  

I talk to people with an easy go. 

I'm able to click at my extrovert nature with an ease and also I am being me inside my own little world of an introvert. [i.e. called Nature of an Ambivert]


By being calm inside my mind and cooler while visiting my thoughts, is my way of retrospecting.


I learnt the way to be extrovert as i always wished to express my views to all but I thought some qualities of introvert nature is stopping me from doing so.


But, my heart always tells me ‘change is in your hands and you just need to make a choice, dear’


One thing you have to do is that - take action and not just try. Right or wrong doesn't matter, you did what you love to do, and that matters.


But with determination, keeping my aim high to see myself speaking in public, I fought those obstructions and became a confident speaker.


I made the almighty, the only strength-giver, my friend. While meditating, I would pour whole of my heart out and thoughts from my mind to Him, sensing his presence, listening to me carefully.


but...Knowing myself now, it's a simple cup of tea to answer this question, finally, with greater ease.


I got an aim in my life to overcome all my fears and lead a life or even an after life too, peacefully; because i just wish and love to express forever.


Don't stop anywhere, till the last breath of your life.
Take care! Keep Smiling! Be Happy Always! We are here for you always.


Hello and let's begin the journey of balanced life being an Introvert and an Extrovert simultaneously [or to be called as in simpler one word an Ambivert] .

Whenever I'm at home i still love to be introvert with my books, while meditating and while listening to my child.

Initially, I thought to myself, it's me; people accept or reject shouldn’t matter to me.

You love to talk and wish to express yourself ; but one neutral change(thought) in your mind that should be given is that , you can be introvert and extrovert.

Choice is yours and you are the only key in fulfilling your dreams

So i decided to implement the seed of fearlessness and be a free bird in my life. 

A bird with an open flight, wides and open sky with wings widely spread. Before facing the world to express my thoughts, I read a handful of books and autobiography of leaders.

During a train journey, I saw people read certain books, I would initiate conversations and know about the book. Later going back and finding that book to further suffice my curiosity.

This way, I'm now bundled with vocabulary and even ready to express my views facing the whole world.

It was pretty tough, it was difficult to even identify words which were not flowing and i felt stagnant. Obstructed.

So, i  calmed my mind, meditated, which truly helped me to go through my thoughts slowly yet steadily.

I realized at Meditation stage that it is me and only me with ocean of thoughts about me.

What a feeling it was! Trust me, it couldn’t be better.

At-least i know myself very well now. And yes, its an achievement in itself to know yourself thoroughly.

Imagine, in an interview, where some interviewer typically questions you, ‘so, Tell me something about yourself?’

Hahaha...Earlier this question pissed me off! We all know how annoying it can get!

And now, i converse in my mind in Hindi inside (introvert) and started expressing to whole word outside (extrovert) in languages I know be it English or Hindi or a regional language like , Marathi or mother tongue like Sindhi.

It felt calming that it worked for me and yes it's a start of my new journey.

Thank you for going through my balanced journey of being Introvert and extrovert [Ambivert].

Hope it helps you in ways and gives motivation to take charge and action for your life.

Your Life is your Journey and you are the active sailor of your life. So take action in all terms, visiting all the islands of your life, with joy. 


Mere Pyaare dost....Khuda ko bhi bol sake; tu kya zindagi jee kar aaya hai...!

God Bless. Take care. Be Happy and Keep Smiling always.

Best Regards, Love & Wishes,
Parameter of Life

Do reach or share your moments, concerns or anything you wish to share on http://bit.ly/we-r-always-listening-you-be-happy